If you're in the market for a new heating or air conditioning unit, or need an existing HVAC unit repaired, The Cherokee Group is a name you can trust. For over twenty years we have been a reliable source for quick and efficient heating, air conditioning, and dehumidification system repairs and maintenance. Our services are available to residential, commercial, and industrial markets, and we now offer indoor pool dehumidification systems.
Our HVAC experts are fully licensed and insured, and above all, fully committed to offering a superior customer experience. We want to earn your recommendation and repeat business by delivering on our promise of quality, integrity, and customer service. Call (865) 428-6919 to schedule a service or repair.
Our HVAC team is also experienced with HEPA filter systems, UV light air filtration systems, residential and commercial dehumidification systems, geothermal heating and cooling systems, and other cutting edge HVAC technologies. With an industrial sheet metal fabrication shop, we are able to offer turnkey system design and installations for virtually any size project.
All services listed below are offered to residential, commercial and industrial clients alike.
- Split & Packaged Heat Pump Systems
- Split and Packaged Air Conditioning Systems
- Ductless Split Systems
- Gas Furnaces (Natural Gas & LP)
- Electric Furnaces
- Geothermal Earth-coupled Heat Pumps
- Media Filters
- Heating for New Construction
- Thermostats, Indoor Environmental Controls
- Digital Electronic and Wireless Thermostats
- Smart Home Accessible Thermostats
- Programmable Electronic Thermostats
- App-based Control Systems
The Cherokee Group has partnered with commercial builders in East Tennessee on over $250M in construction projects over the past twenty years.
- UV Air Purification Systems
- Pool Dehumidification Systems
- Energy Recovery Ventilators
- HEPA filters
- Humidification Systems
- Dehumidification Systems
- Gas Heaters (Hanging and Wall Mounted)
- Electric Heaters (Hanging and Wall Mounted)
- Vented and Non-vented Fireplaces (Wood/Gas)
- Gas Fireplace Repair
- HVAC Zone Control Systems
With over twenty years experience and a real focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on us for your next project, no matter how big or small.
- Over Twenty Years of Service
- 100+ Years of Combined Experience
- Committed to Quality through Excellence
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Accurate Estimates